We would like you to know that Richer Music is not in the business of selling or trading email lists with any other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. This policy may change in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and we will make these changes by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information including email address, home address and telephone number(s)
- Visa / Debit / Credit card details
- Bank details
- Additional information that relates to your entertainment enquiry or booking
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office.
Please note: We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we collect the information
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your entertainment needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For processing your enquiry or booking
- If booking through Richer Music Limited, the information you provide regarding your enquiry will be passed on to your booked act/performers
- Should you be a performer on our roster, information will be passed onto the customer during the lead up to a booked event
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may from time to time send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided to us
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use your card and bank details to process payments in relation to any made enquiry/ booking
Who we share information with
- We also use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to contact our clients. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies. For more information, please see MailChimp’s own privacy notice.
- We use an accounting system, called Quickbooks, to help us manage our accounts. For more information regarding their privacy poilcy, please see: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/eu/privacy-policy/
- Associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- Current, past and prospective (Agency Name artists), agents, bookers and venues providing entertainment services
- Suppliers and service providers
- Debt collection and tracing agencies
- Financial organisations including Richer Music’s Limited bank and accountants
We are dedicated to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect over the phone and online. We will also delete your details 18 months from the date of your event. If you wish for us to delete your information sooner, please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our systems are password protected and access is limited to only those Richer Music Limited personnel who specifically need to process the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all the information we hold.
How will we contact you
Richer Music Ltd will use your phone number and email address to contact you according to your preferences, and from time to time we may use social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google Plus).
You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us. In the case of social media messages, you can manage your social media preferences via that social media platform.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When someone visits www.richermusic.co.uk, we use a third-party service called Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, nor do we allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Queries about your personal information
You may at any time decide that you wish your details to be deleted from our records. Please email us at: email@example.com to inform us of this and your details will be straight away. You may also wish to request the details that we hold and we will share this with you. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share the information that we hold.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Richer Music LTD, 10 Lime Close, Locking, North Somerset, Bs24 8BH or email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
PHONE: +44(0)1934 820371
Why Choose us?
Richer Music has provided first-class entertainment across the UK and internationally for the past 6 years. Furthermore, we have supplied for a variety of clients including corporates, weddings, parties and private functions.
With our experience in live entertainment and our roster of high quality and professional acts, we have something for everyone! Contact us now and we will happily help find the perfect act for you.
10 Lime Close, Locking, North Somerset, BS24 8BH